Internship Information - ERSC/NR/SS 339
You find the internship, we provide the units. Internships provide critical "real-world" experience for our students, preparing them for successful careers in Natural Resources Management & Environmental Sciences. An internship can be a volunteer or employed position. Talk to a peer or faculty advisor soon about internship opportunities. Don't forget, the NRES Department website also posts employment listings you may use to research the possibilities.
Administration of Internships (any catalog)
- Student is responsible for securing internship.
- Internships must be completed in same Quarter in which student has registered.
- Enrollment for the Internship course units is done through the NRES Internship Coordinator.
- Required forms and detailed guidelines:
Internship Forms & Guidelines
Internship Coordinator for Spring Quarter
Dr. Richard Thompson
Phone: (805) 756-2898
Internships at Swanton Pacific Ranch
Cal Poly’s Swanton Pacific Ranch offers internships in the following areas:
- Livestock & Range Management
- Organic Agriculture
- Habitat Restoration
- Watershed Management
Full-time / Part-time, $, room and board allowance
Please see Swanton Internship Information and contact:
Dr. Brian Dietterick
Phone: (805) 756-6155